Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Sophisticated One

The art, passion, and creativity are what inspired Dominique Jolie to model. “ I love the dedication and hard work that symbolizes a belief or message that is prepared in each photo and is delivered for the world to see” Jolie says. There’s no way a person who does this for a hobby can be that deep in thought about a profession. I sensed the drive in this 22 year old woman, who was born and raised in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Her thoughts about photography are mind boggling. “I strongly believe that the coordination and connection between the model and photographer are extremely important because of the mixed chemistries that can become masterpieces”.  I don’t under estimate people by any shape or form, but I wish she could speak forever. I’m infatuated with people that have something to say. The young model opened my mind to think in a deeper perspective of all tools used to make one thing as pure and decent as manageable. When the most memorable photo shoot she’s been a part of took place in waterfalls near Baltimore, Maryland. “The photos were taken nearly under water, and had to be close to below zero degrees”.  She told me they weren’t her best photographs, but the learning experience was essential. “No matter what predicament you’re in try your best, stay focused, and stay connected with the camera”. She believes speaking up for yourself is a definitely in this business. Her 5 year plan is to have an established name to forego a make-up line and striving in the ideal modeling career. I wish her the best in her efforts to become that model she dreamed of being. It’s definitely in her grasp; the tactics to be one is consistency, tenacity, and the will. If she keeps these as her credentials, there shouldn’t be any obstacles holding her back. When people think they are good at something, some people think it’s supposed to be given to them. We as people have to go get it.



Follow her @DominiqueJolie
A very promising future for this young woman.

1 comment:

  1. Words can express how much you on ya s#%&... Commend you on everything you do.. Keep up the Good work and Holland at me when you come back down... I say that to say this.. You Fly!!! out-of-my-reach. :-) L.A.H

    ReplyDelete