Monday, December 20, 2010

Ishanteria McBride

Ishanteria McBride is an IUP freshman, who is concentrating on a degree in Educational Psychology. In all respects is a natural in modeling in my opinion. 



Since I was a little girl I dreamed of being a model, she says. I would pick up a magazine and say to myself, “I’m going to be on the cover one day”.   When asked why she wasn’t pursuing a modeling occupation, she stated “I need something to fall back on; I might not become a pro model”.

We met Ishanteria recently where she was featured in a photo shoot for a calendar, which she was a vampire in October. The weather was frigid and she kept her cool; literally. McBride was as professional as shoes and a tie. Not to mention we were outside for at least a half hour.  She seemed so focused with herself as a model internally and externally, and it started to leak at the location.

“The day I did the photo shoot for Kesha's IUP's Finest Women Calendar, not only was I freezing cold but I was also elated to be a part of the project. The photographers Chad and Hugo of Brocomm Studios were wonderful and took amazing photographs.
The group photo shoot that day was just as cold and also fun. Chad the photographer made us feel comfortable by cracking jokes and trying to keep our minds off the chilly weather. Both photo shoots were a wonderful experience and success”.

                                        Ishanteria is also affiliated with the group Damage Inc.
                                                          Follow her @TopModelShani

1 comment:

  1. AAAWWWWW SHANI! This post almost bought tears to my eyes! You have such a natural beauty and it shows everytime you model, whether strutting down the runway or in a photoshoot! YOU ROCK! You're such an inspiration to me....all the obstacles you overcame and burdens you dealt with; you came a long way and it's your time to SHINE now. I've known you for a VERY long time and we had our fits before but overall, as I watched and continue to watch you blossom into a beautiful young woman, I see how much you've grown. You're a great role model for your younger siblings and cousins, especially me, and I know that your journey hasn't ended with the many acomplishments you have reached so keep on pushing mammas! I only wish for you the best and I know that's exactly what you'll receive! God Bless big sis and keep up the good work in modeling and ESPECIALLY in SCHOOL! Here's two quotes that I want you to keep in mind when I'm not accesible or when you're feeling down:

    "The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself." Mark Caine

    "Always continue the climb. It is possible for you to do whatever you choose, if you first get to know who you are and are willing to work with a power that is greater than ourselves to do it." Ella Wheeler Wilcox

    Love you Mammas! MUAH<3! -Faye

    ReplyDelete